Sunday, August 19, 2012

assignment #1

     My reasoning for taking this course is that it is required by the school for me to graduate.  Im not really good with english so im going to struggle with it.  However i will try my best and get through this class.  Im very excited for being in this class because its taking a new path with the way were learning. I have never heard of a teacher using the internet to teach and i think its going to be very interesting. 
     My goals for this class is to at least get a B.  I would like to turn in all my assignments and not fall behind. Since this is an online course i would really need to take time out of my day to go on a computer but i can manage with that.  I feel like my knowledge will expand tremendously while im in this class. I will learn about American literature as well as how to use the internet.  Learning to use the internet will help me a lot in life.  It is an excellent resource to have especially since our world is very dependent on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment