Monday, August 20, 2012

reflections on week 1

1) I have plenty access to a computer as well as family and friends who can help me if i ever need it.  I have a few friends who are taking this course so i can contact them if i need to.   The only thing that can get in the way of me doing my work online is if my internet goes down or I have training which i sometime dont get home till about 9 but thats only for half of the week.

2) I had an experience just like the myth i just read where i went to a tournament in morro bay and i thought i was going to be put against girls but it turned out that there was none so they placed me in the boys division. I freaked out and didnt know what do to all i did was I fought my hardest even though i wasnt as strong and big as everyone else but i still came out with a medal.  this experience showed me that size didnt matter. If i put in the hard work and took my time i could win and that is what i did.  my friends and family stood by my side the whole time to make sure ivgot through itnwith my sanity. This has taught me to never underestimate myself no matter what the situation is big or small.

3) In this class I am looking forward to all of our learning that is going to be taking place online.  Blogger is new to me so that will also be new to me. I am concerned about me being able to always go online because of my training and i feel like this will take a lot of getting used to.  I feel like this will make a difference in my life by just giving me new knowledge about the internet that i didnt have before   .  It will teach me a lot about what i cam do to better myself for my future

No comments:

Post a Comment