Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm a poet and I know it

I walk to the store
With a growling stomach
And nothing to eat. 
I see some sushi
So I go to Mikados
With my evil wife.
Its a very quiet evening
With nothing to say.
All I hear is others chatting
And the sound of forks.
Why cant I just be happy?
Is there something wrong?
Shes sitting there staring
With the black holes in her head.
Yet no emotion.
Just the look of the devil
With evil thoughts.
I sit here looking at her
With the thought of why?
We do not love each other,
We are filled with hate.
We want to rip each others neck.
Why not just end it.
I feel my fists clenching tight
But I can not stop.
I see her grabbing a knife
With the look of kill.
I fear for my life, but no
It will not happen.
She wont get the best of me.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like the begginings of a story. It has a lot of charged emotional words in it. Great appeals to pathos. I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete