Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spring semester plan 1

My plan for this semester is to be able to be more academically smart with the way I right as well as a personal goal to go to Abu Dhabi which is a world wide known jiu-jitsu tournament and is one of the best out there.  The way this coarse can help me is by challenging my brain.  I need to training my mind because that is the most important thing in BJJ, its a thinking game. It is all mental because you have to be smarter than your oppenent.  You need to be able to manipulate what they do and do something better.  So I hope that during this semester I can have a more smoother and faster thinking mind and i think that working more with higher levels of thinking like with our memorizing stuff and vocab will really help.  I should be able to have a more intelligent and quick train of thought.  I also want to be able to take in knowledge more because that helps so much.

1 comment: